Origin: California, USA
- Non GMO – Kosher – Gluten Free
- Sustainably Farmed Grown
- Dry parsley flakes saves time when cooking
- Saves you chopping or slicing when cooking
- Dry parsley can be stored for years and still retains all its nutrition’s, flavor, and freshness.
- Ready to be used in any cooking or garnishing
- Use to garnish any dish
- Use as an addition to any sauce or dressing for a pop of color
- Use to incorporate mild flavor to soups or seasoning blends
- Use as a key ingredient in some cultures
Nutritional Composition NUTRIENT Per 100g MOISTURE 3.8 g ENERGY 226 kcal PROTEIN 27.9 g TOTAL FAT 3.9 g SATURATED FAT 0.8 g TRANS FAT 0 g CHOLESTEROL 0 mg TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE 49.9 g DIETARY FIBER 30.1 g SUGARS 6.4 g ADDED SUGAR 0 g ASH 14.6 g SODIUM 1110 mg CALCIUM 1200 mg IRON 56.7 mg POTASSIUM 3030 mg VITAMIN D 0 mcg
Parsley, just like some other herbs, has been used throughout history. Parsley is full of rich medicinal properties. Parsley was used in Hebrew celebrations for Passover and also made into wreaths to crown Olympians. This rich herb is used in various dishes in our modern world today.